About Me

It is enough to feel his love blow by like music over me

DISTANCE

They May Be Near They May Be So far away

She was standing by the window
looking out into the distance

what could she see?

He was standing at a distance,
staring at the window

What could he see?

She became the view in his eyes.
He became the view in her eyes.

They May Be Near They May Be So far away


Mery Ban Jao

Sometimes you get the short end of the stick
You think, how can it be? It must be a trick!

Is this a law of nature that things stay perpetually down?
Is it okay that every day in your life is cause for a frown?

Unrelenting pain you can't satisfactorily explain it,
Its a feeling that keeps you in the darkest deepest pit

I wish I Knew a way out for a temporary respite
Where things are nice light fluffy and always white

I have forgotten how to be healthy and strong
To be among functional humans I just don't belong

When we suddenly become seriously ill with
a debilitating and painful chronic disease
our lives are turned upside down we live
with dozens of devastating symptoms which
make any semblance of normal life impossible.

Mery Ban Joa

It is enough for me by day to walk the same bright earth
Enough that over us by night the same great roof of stars is dim

I do not hope to bind the wind Or Set a fetter on the sea
It is enough to feel his love blow by like music over me

Mery Ban Jao

Post a Comment

0 Comments